none
Azure logic app - Send email (V2) action RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

Recently i have tried using the Outlook 365 - Send email (V2) option in one of the Logic app. Before am able to see the is html? option to yes or no. But now for this action am unable to see and unable to put the html code for any body of the email?

any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Saanv

Thursday, November 14, 2019 12:55 PM

All replies

• I currently don't have acces to verify but usually when you create a new action you first have to chose "Add New parameter" and then select ie. BCC, attachments and IsHTML. Once you save the New logic app the choosen parameters will show under the action by default.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 10:34 PM
  • It's not showing now. previously i used do this action in send an email.

Monday, November 18, 2019 12:59 PM
  • I just checked and you're right. Manually adding isHTML via code doesn't get the functionality back either. Perhaps someone from Microsoft on this forum can shed a light on this.

"Send_an_email_(V2)": {
                    "inputs": {
                        "body": {
                            "Body": "<p>test</p>",
                            "IsHTML": true,
                            "Subject": "Test",
                            "To": "mailaddress@domain.com"
                        },

Monday, November 18, 2019 7:48 PM
  • Moreover, with Send Email (V2) Microsoft also silently deprecated the "From (Send As)" option which was very handy when you want to send email on behalf of distribution group. No Microsoft, "Send from Shared Mailbox" is not what we need.
    To get V1 functionality back: switch to CodeView and in the Send Email action set the "path" property to Mail
    "path": "/Mail"

then switch back to the designer and you should be able to see the properties you need.
    Just a side note: With Jeff Hollan not being involved in LogicApps anymore,
    the disconnect between the PG and developers community became huge.
    Features are silently rolled out without any announcement, features are silently deprecated...

• Proposed as answer by fly2 Wednesday, November 20, 2019 10:34 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by fly2 Wednesday, November 20, 2019 10:46 PM
    • Proposed as answer by fly2 Wednesday, November 20, 2019 10:46 PM
    • Edited by fly2 Wednesday, November 20, 2019 10:49 PM formatting
    Wednesday, November 20, 2019 10:32 PM
  • Today, the IsHTML parameter is still not available. What is the reason behind this ?
    Wednesday, January 22, 2020 8:49 AM