Unable to find interfaces with VS2012 Update2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

These are the list of interfaces we are using for  running Boost Tests:

IVsSolution

SVsSolution

IVsProject

it worked fine with Update1.

After installing Update2, the same stopped working. When i checked, I observed that the above interfaces are now not present in Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop namespace

Kindly let me know where the above interfaces are now available with Update2.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:58 AM

Answers

• Thanks for your reply. The issue is now solved.

Actually there was a confusion on our part.

We wanted to refer to Miscrosoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.VSProjectExtensions which was present under Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestWindow.Core.dll

It has now been moved to Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestWindow.VSProjectExtensions after Update2.

The above mentioned interfaces are still at the same place as specified by you.

Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:44 AM

All replies

• How did you check this? It seems that they are defined in Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.dll assembly from the GAC.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:39 PM
  • Thanks for your reply. The issue is now solved.

Actually there was a confusion on our part.

We wanted to refer to Miscrosoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.VSProjectExtensions which was present under Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestWindow.Core.dll

It has now been moved to Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestWindow.VSProjectExtensions after Update2.

The above mentioned interfaces are still at the same place as specified by you.

Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:44 AM