Problem in consuming complex type data from WCF data service RRS feed

• Question

• I am made a Stored procedure as complex datatype(in entity framwork) as below.

[WebGet]
            public IQueryable<get_Projectdetails_Result1> GetNewProjectDetails()
            {
                MyEntities pbj = new MyEntities();
                return pbj.get_Projectdetails().AsQueryable<get_Projectdetails_Result1>();
            }

config.SetServiceOperationAccessRule("GetNewProjectDetails", ServiceOperationRights.All);

When I fetch the data as below code I am getting the error : The property 'element' does not exist on type 'ConsoleApplication1.MyEntity.get_Projectdetails_Result1'. Make sure to only use property names that are defined by the type.

My client side code is as below

var projectDetails = proxy.Execute<MyEntity.get_Projectdetails_Result1>(new Uri(string.Format("{0}GetNewProjectDetails", proxy.BaseUri), UriKind.RelativeOrAbsolute));
    Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:15 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The WCF Data Services Forums will be a better forums for you to ask this question. And I will help you to move your case to WCF Data Services Forums.
    Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, August 30, 2013 5:05 AM