none
addhandler.click not working for msoControlPopup RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I was create outlook addin, in this addhandler.click could not support MsoControlType.msoControlPopup.if there any alternate solution for addhandler.click for  MsoControlType.msoControlPopup.

Does anyone know how I can handle this?

Thanks in Advance

Balu

Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:42 AM

Answers

• If you were to look at the Office object model in the Object Browser you would see that the CommandBarPopup object does not expose a Click() event.

Therefore there is no event for you to handle. Just handle the Click() events on the buttons in the popup.

--
    Ken Slovak
    [MVP-Outlook]
    http://www.slovaktech.com
    Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007
    "Balu526" <=?utf-8?B?QmFsdTUyNg==?=> wrote in message news:ab95cb2b-0a20-4edf-8ae3-d38c865167ec...

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply first.

it is outlook 2003 version...

my openion is, first i was create one msoControlPopup then add commandbarpopup  to msoControlPopup on my toolbar. but in this addhandler.click not working on commandbarpopup.

Thanks in Advance

Balu.

Ken Slovak MVP - Outlook
    Tuesday, July 3, 2012 3:25 PM

All replies

• Hi Balu,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

Would you please clarify your Outlook verison for further research? In my opinion, you what to add a commandBarbutton on your toolbar/menubar. Is it right?

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Monday, July 2, 2012 5:50 AM
  • Hi Tom,

my openion is, first i was create one msoControlPopup then add commandbarpopup  to msoControlPopup on my toolbar. but in this addhandler.click not working on commandbarpopup.

Thanks in Advance

Balu.

Monday, July 2, 2012 8:23 AM
  • If you were to look at the Office object model in the Object Browser you would see that the CommandBarPopup object does not expose a Click() event.

Therefore there is no event for you to handle. Just handle the Click() events on the buttons in the popup.

--
    Ken Slovak
    [MVP-Outlook]
    http://www.slovaktech.com
    Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007
    "Balu526" <=?utf-8?B?QmFsdTUyNg==?=> wrote in message news:ab95cb2b-0a20-4edf-8ae3-d38c865167ec...

Hi Tom,

Thanks in Advance

Balu.

Ken Slovak MVP - Outlook
    Tuesday, July 3, 2012 3:25 PM