Single Sign-on with Exchange Online RRS feed

Answers

• Hesham,

I think you may have confused the articles which are about accessing APIs using either a user access token OR user onBehalfOf access token, with having a single sign-on experience.

You should be able to have your O365 users sign in to your web site (using OpenID Connect, WS-Fed or SAML protocols - OpenID Connect being our preference), using their Azure AD creds (i.e. the same ones they use to sign in to Office 365 services).  If your page has links to OWA, then a signed in user on your page should get a single sign on experience to OWA.  Please let us know if this is not the case

HTHs,

Dan Kershaw [msft]

Sunday, July 26, 2015 5:19 AM

All replies

• Hello,

We are researching on the query and would get back to you soon on this.I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your time and patience in this matter.

Best Regards,
    Kamalakar

Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:16 AM
  • Hesham,

I think you may have confused the articles which are about accessing APIs using either a user access token OR user onBehalfOf access token, with having a single sign-on experience.

You should be able to have your O365 users sign in to your web site (using OpenID Connect, WS-Fed or SAML protocols - OpenID Connect being our preference), using their Azure AD creds (i.e. the same ones they use to sign in to Office 365 services).  If your page has links to OWA, then a signed in user on your page should get a single sign on experience to OWA.  Please let us know if this is not the case

HTHs,

Dan Kershaw [msft]

Sunday, July 26, 2015 5:19 AM