如何更改windows 10 UAP程序的标题栏

Question

• windows 8.1 的应用商店程序在win10 上运行时,标题栏上有全屏按钮,最左侧有个按钮,但是windows 10 UAP 程序却没有两个按钮。

这个是怎么修改的。还是说这是由系统控制的,程序根本无法修改。

The English translation of this question is:

"When a window 8.1 store app runs on windows 10, there are two buttons: maximize button and another button on the left. But a windows 10 UAP application doesn’t have them.

How can I change it? Does it controlled by the system and cannot be changed?"

Friday, April 17, 2015 8:06 AM

Answers

• When you run your Windows 8.1 app, the button you see on the left is used to invoke the various commands such as "Search", "Charms" etc.

On the UAP app you don't see the button, because your app will need to implement the "SplitView" control to include any of these functionalities. See this blog on how to implement the SplitView control: http://blog.jerrynixon.com/2015/04/implementing-hamburger-button-with.html

Windows Store Developer Solutions, follow us on Twitter: @WSDevSol|| Want more solutions? See our blog

• Marked as answer by Kingreat Monday, April 20, 2015 4:25 AM
    Friday, April 17, 2015 11:46 PM

All replies

• If possible, can you translate this question in English (since this is a EN-US language) forum or post it to the appropriate language forum if translation is not an option?

Windows Store Developer Solutions, follow us on Twitter: @WSDevSol|| Want more solutions? See our blog

Friday, April 17, 2015 4:56 PM
  • When you run your Windows 8.1 app, the button you see on the left is used to invoke the various commands such as "Search", "Charms" etc.

On the UAP app you don't see the button, because your app will need to implement the "SplitView" control to include any of these functionalities. See this blog on how to implement the SplitView control: http://blog.jerrynixon.com/2015/04/implementing-hamburger-button-with.html

• Marked as answer by Kingreat Monday, April 20, 2015 4:25 AM
    Friday, April 17, 2015 11:46 PM
  • Thank you very much.
    Monday, April 20, 2015 4:24 AM
  • I'm sorry for ask in Chinese, and thank you for your patience. I have got it. Thanks again.
    Monday, April 20, 2015 6:10 AM