none
No streetside image in Bing maps v8 streetside only on IE 11 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am having an issue with switching to streetside view only on IE 11. (I haven't tried Edge).  The streetside image never appears. I only see the background greyimage. The controls works and it appears to have identified the correct location but there is no street side image.  This works fine in Chrome & FF.  

On IE only, in the console I see:

SEC7118: XMLHttpRequest for  required https://t0.ssl.ak.dynamic.tiles.virtualearth.net/comp/stl?v=7.22&tpp=a-very-long-key&og=85 Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)

Friday, June 23, 2017 1:38 AM

Answers

• I've done a lot of testing of this and haven't been able to reproduce this. Can you provide some additional information:

• Where are you accessing Bing Maps from (what country are you physically in)?
    • What area are you looking at on the map? 
    • Are you able to see imagery in the same place using the same application in Edge?
    • Are you using IE11 in compatibility mode. If so, it won't work as that mode mimics IE5 which is missing a lot of functionality. 

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

Friday, June 23, 2017 7:16 PM

All replies

• I've done a lot of testing of this and haven't been able to reproduce this. Can you provide some additional information:

• Where are you accessing Bing Maps from (what country are you physically in)?
    • What area are you looking at on the map? 
    • Are you able to see imagery in the same place using the same application in Edge?
    • Are you using IE11 in compatibility mode. If so, it won't work as that mode mimics IE5 which is missing a lot of functionality. 

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

Friday, June 23, 2017 7:16 PM
  •  Hi,

I am also facing the same issue on IE11. It is working fine with Edge,Chrome and FF.

The streetside image never appears. I only see the background grey image. The controls works and it appears to have identified the correct location but there is no street side image. 

On IE only, in the console I see:

SEC7118: XMLHttpRequest for  required https://t0.ssl.ak.dynamic.tiles.virtualearth.net/comp/stl?v=7.22&tpp=a-very-long-key&og=85 Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS)

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 12:39 PM