none
WCF-ORACLE RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

1. I have generated schema with WCF LOB Adaptor.
    2. I am trying to test the App after deploying.
    3. I can see the results on SQLPLUS for the imput parameters i have submitted.
    4. When i generated schema the Element is "SUBSCRIBERID"
    5. But on the Biztalk side it errors me out saying
    6. On SQLPLUS it results as"SUBSCRIBER_ID".
    7. In cursor they defined as "SUBSCRIBERID" but the dependency Cursor has "SUBSCRIBER_ID"

8. The schema is genrating correctly but when the result is generated is the problem do i need to specify or change any binding for OUT REF CURSOR

Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: BizTalk Server 2006
    Event Category: BizTalk Server 2006
    Event ID: 5743
    Date:  7/28/2009
    Time:  1:20:50 PM
    User:  N/A
    Computer: REDMOND
    Description:
    The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "WcfSendPort_OracleDBBinding_WA_Package_PKG_FIND_MEMBER_Custom" with URL "oracledb://WAS2/". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.MetadataException: Field "SUBSCRIBER_ID" is not found in the metadata.
       at Microsoft.Adapters.OracleCommon.OracleStructuredTypeMetadata.GetMember(String name)
       at Microsoft.Adapters.OracleCommon.ProcedureResponseBodyWriter.WriteStronglyTypedReader(XmlDictionaryWriter writer, OracleCommonDataReaderWrapper reader, ComplexQualifiedType cqt, MetadataLookup metadataLookup, OracleCommonExecutionHelper executionHelper, Boolean enableSafeTyping)
       at Microsoft.Adapters.OracleCommon.ProcedureResponseBodyWriter.WriteParameters(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
       at Microsoft.Adapters.OracleCommon.ProcedureResponseBodyWriter.OnWriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.BodyWriter.WriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.BodyWriterMessage.OnWriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.Message.WriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
       at Microsoft.Adapters.AdapterUtilities.AdapterMessage.OnWriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.Message.WriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfMarshaller.CreateBizTalkMessageStream(Message wcfMessage, IAdapterConfigInboundMessageMarshalling config)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfMarshaller.CreateBizTalkMessage(IBaseMessageFactory messageFactory, IAdapterConfigInboundMessageMarshalling marshallingConfig, Message wcfMessage)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfClient`2.RequestCallback(IAsyncResult result)".

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Thanks

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 12:18 AM

Answers

• Hi!

Can you post the Package definition and the definition of the original as well as dependency crsor?
    • Marked as answer by BizUser22 Saturday, August 15, 2009 11:11 PM
    Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:54 AM

All replies

• Hi!

Can you post the Package definition and the definition of the original as well as dependency crsor?
    • Marked as answer by BizUser22 Saturday, August 15, 2009 11:11 PM
    Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:54 AM
  • Hi BizUser22

Have you resolved the error above? If so please let me know what you did to fix it.

Thanks

Saturday, May 12, 2012 9:17 AM
  • Hi sd_tfg_acc,

Can you post the error that you are getting? If you post a new question you will get better visibility and folks respond.

Regards,
    Bali
    MCTS: BizTalk Server 2010,BizTalk Server 2006 and WCF
    My Blog:dpsbali-biztalkweblog
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if this helps.

Sunday, May 13, 2012 5:29 PM
  • Hi DPS Bali,

I am getting the same error as posted above. However I am creating a new question as suggested.

Thank you

sd_tfg_acc

Monday, May 14, 2012 7:18 AM