Deploy 3-Tier ASP.Net Application to 3-Tier Server Architecture RRS feed

• Question

• User224884449 posted

Hi. Can someone help me on how will I deploy my 3-tier ASP.Net application in different servers. I have 3 different servers: Web, Application, and Database Server. I want to deploy the Presentation Layer in Web Server while the Business Logic and Data Access Layer in Application Server. Database Server is where my Test Database residing.

I just need it badly. Please.

Thanks a lot.

Friday, November 16, 2018 12:47 AM

All replies

• User61956409 posted

Hi emkabigting,

Welcome to ASP.NET forum.

Can someone help me on how will I deploy my 3-tier ASP.Net application in different servers. I have 3 different servers: Web, Application, and Database Server. I want to deploy the Presentation Layer in Web Server while the Business Logic and Data Access Layer in Application Server. Database Server is where my Test Database residing.

Normally, in the traditional 3-tier architecture project, there would have references between these Layers, if you deploy different Layers in different web servers, which might cause issue with your application.

If you indeed want to deploy different parts (modular functionalities) of your application in different servers and consume it from your Presentation Layer, you can try to modify your project architecture and build those modular functionalities as rest service.

With Regards,

Fei Han

Monday, November 19, 2018 9:16 AM