Single Service refrence RRS feed

• Question

• Am having a Silverlight 4.0 Project developed on MEF; having different child xap with corresponding service reference. I don't want multiple WCF service reference file. I would like to create a Service Access Project which will have all the WCF Service references and different child Silverlight project will reference to that Project and get relevant reference info. 

Please suggest how to move ahead with MEF framework.

Monday, January 31, 2011 7:54 AM

Answers

• Thanx for your effort. sorry for replying back late badly busy with delivery. I have resolved this issue around early March; sorry for replying late. Resolved by creating a service Layer & adding "ServiceReferences.ClientConfig" to all the xaps as link. 

Now its working perfect.

Laughing

--Sandy

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 2:36 AM

All replies

• Hi sandyCal,

I suggest to read the Mef programming guide.

This is the link: http://mef.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Guide&referringTitle=Documentation

You have to create a sort of manager that imports the list of xap. Then when you export single xap you have to sign them as single instances.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 2:08 PM
  • Hi sanyCal,

For just this purpose, MEF has the Catalog and the AggregateCatalog working in conjunctino with one another.

Take a look here, where Mike Taulty explains the principles of the catalog in his presentation.

Cheers!

Peter

Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:17 AM
  • Thanx for your effort. sorry for replying back late badly busy with delivery. I have resolved this issue around early March; sorry for replying late. Resolved by creating a service Layer & adding "ServiceReferences.ClientConfig" to all the xaps as link. 

Now its working perfect.

Laughing

--Sandy

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 2:36 AM