Cannot found any cloud RRS feed

• Question

• There is an exception (PNRP could not find any clouds that match the current operation) raised when I run some simple WCF p2p application, use netsh p2p pnrp cloud show list, no clouds in the list. Is there any way to set up some clouds? Or how can I configure the machine to show all the clouds?

By the way I’m on machine with Window Embedded POSReady2009 installed. I had check the Pnrp is started, and OS supports IPV6.

Exception details:

Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: The Peer resolv

er threw an exception.  Please refer to InnerException. ---> System.InvalidOpera

tionException: PNRP could not find any clouds that match the current operation.

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PeerExceptionHelper.ThrowInvalidOperation_Pnr

pNoClouds()

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PnrpPeerResolver.Register(String meshId, Peer

NodeAddress nodeAddress, TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PeerNodeImplementation.RegisterAddress(String

lclMeshId, PeerNodeAddress nodeAddress, TimeSpan timeout)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.ServiceModel.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PeerNodeImplementation.SimpleStateManager.End

Open(IAsyncResult result)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PeerChannelListenerBase.OnOpenCore(TimeSpan t

imeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PeerChannelListener`2.OnOpenCore(TimeSpan tim

eout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PeerChannelListener`2.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout

)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelDispatcher.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open()

at WorkerPeerApplication.Worker.Start()

at WorkerPeerApplication.Program.Main(String[] args)

TransactionFlow
    Monday, September 27, 2010 12:51 AM

All replies

• I am having the same issue outlined above with pnrp on windows embedded POS ready.

Did you find an answer tot he issue.

any information would be greatly appreciated. 

Tuesday, November 1, 2011 11:24 AM