Flow documents and in windows XP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm using flowdocuments as templates in my wpf application to generate reports. When deployed on windows 7/vista, i am able to generate as many reports as possible..however on windows xp, the application crashes the second time I try to generate a report.(The report contains a minimum of 4 pages). The exception that i get on windows Xp is System.IO.FileNotFoundException ..... which does not add up ....as it is the same application that is deployed on a windows 7 and a vista machine.....again, the application would not have been able to generate the report the first time if the file was not present.......

Anyone who has experienced a similar issue with flow documents on windows xp .....and has found a solution ..please do get back to me...

Regards,

Ashish Chettri

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 9:54 PM

Answers

• Hi chettri.ashish,

Welcome to MSDN FORUM.

Please refer to the following threads:

Creating FlowDocument Annotations Programmatically

WPF + Flow documents in windows XP

This forum is to discuss problems of Application Compatibility for Windows Desktop Development. Your question is not related to the topic of this forum.

You can consider posting it in WPF forum for more efficient responses.

Hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Eileen

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Eileen ni Monday, March 3, 2014 8:06 AM
    Monday, February 10, 2014 1:57 AM