Too many arguments to 'Public Overridable Overloads Function FillBySearcheName(dataTable As Database2DataSet.AllPeopleDataTable) As Integer'._ RRS feed

• Question

• User921654641 posted

I'd like to receive an answer
    This is very important to me: D

---------------------------------------------------H-----E-----L------P---------!-----------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Too many arguments to 'Public Overridable Overloads Function FillBySearcheName(dataTable As Database2DataSet.AllPeopleDataTable) As Integer'.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, January 11, 2019 1:18 AM

All replies

• User-1174608757 posted

Hi MgTy,

According to the message, it means there are too many arguments in your function. For example, FillBySearcheName() may only need one parameter  which type is datatable,but you may give two or more. I suggest you to check the parameter of function  or  could you please post detail about your code ? It will help us to solve your problem quickly .

Best Regards

Wei Zhang  

Friday, January 11, 2019 5:48 AM