Problem with IIS7 and FIPS [ Windows Server 2008 r2 ] RRS feed

• Question

• User-444010588 posted

I wonder if anyone can help me with a problem that can be assumed between the Ajax version, the IIS7, or Server settings.

The Home appears well publicized even lets you download a .PDF files.

No site hyperlink works and tan showing me the following error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

This implementation is not part of the FIPS validated algoritmoscriptográficos Windows platform.

Description: An unhandled exception when running lasolicitud current Web. Review the stack trace for másinformación about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: This implementation is not part of the FIPS cryptographic algorithms validadospor Windows platform.

Source Error:

It has generated an uncontrolled during laejecución of the current web request. Information on the origin and laubicación of the exception can be identified using the exception delseguimiento the next stack.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: This implementation does not formaparte of cryptographic algorithms validated by the plataformaWindows FIPS.]

System.Security.Cryptography.SHA256Managed..ctor () + 14,182,306

AjaxControlToolkit.ToolkitScriptManagerHelper.Hashing (String content) +53

AjaxControlToolkit.ToolkitScriptManager.LoadScriptReferences (HttpContextBasecontext, String [] bundles, Boolean forCombineAndMinify) +253

AjaxControlToolkit.ToolkitScriptManager.OnLoad (EventArgse) +271

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive () +71

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive () +190

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain (BooleanincludeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3178

Version Information: Microsoft .NETFramework Version: 4.0.30319; Version ASP.NET:4.0.30319.34249

Thanks to all. Greetings from Madrid!

Sunday, August 30, 2015 9:27 AM

Answers

All replies

• User1724605321 posted

Hi Rob78,

Welcome to ASP.NET Forum .

Which version of Ajax Control Tookit you are using ? You could get the latest version from here .

You could also refer to link below for discussion with same error as yours:

http://ajaxcontroltoolkit.codeplex.com/workitem/27501 .
    http://iswwwup.com/t/92ac705709bd/.net-july-2013-ajax-toolkit-fips-compliance-error.html .

Hope it will be helpful .

Best Regards,

Nan Yu

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, August 31, 2015 5:47 AM
  • User-444010588 posted

Thank you very much for the contribution. Sincerely.

We NuGet installed (version I do not know, it's my developer who is responsible for implementing the changes).

Now everything is working properly, have even entered local policies within Administrative Tools (I speak of a Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit web edition) and have re-check the box FIPS

The really funny thing is the message that replaces the entire home, from the logo to the footer, below:

Getting Started
        ASP.NET Web Forms lets you build dynamic websites using a familiar drag-and-drop, event-driven model. A design surface and Hundreds of controls and components let you Rapidly build sophisticated, powerful UI-driven sites with Data Access. Learn more ...
        Add NuGet packages and jump-start your coding
        NuGet Makes it easy to install and update free libraries and tools. Learn more ...
        Find Web Hosting
        You can Easily find a web hosting company That offers the right mix of features and price for your applications. Learn more ...

Only it appears in the natural home of the site. In the .Index page does not appear.

Thank you!

Monday, August 31, 2015 2:51 PM
  • User-693045842 posted

Yes , and then you could modify the default page, you can right-click any .aspx file from Solution Explorer and select Set As Start Page. 

Or, you can go into the project properties, Web tab, Start Action section, choose "Specific Page", and enter it there.  Note:  this is only for web application projects.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, August 31, 2015 10:26 PM