Error loading the designer in vs for windows

Question

• Today I decide create a windows store app but when load the mainpage shows error loading the designer and then try to run the app but the compiler also shows error telling me that the app couldn't be registered I'm already registered the license, how can I do?
    Wednesday, January 21, 2015 9:37 PM

Answers

• Hi ozkarLeo,

Could be something wrong with your register developer license, I would suggest you to re-do it via Visual Studio:

Then you should be able to see the dialog let you agree something and acquire for your developer license.

Do not forget to restart the machine if you still have something wrong with the developer license.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by ozkarLeo Monday, January 26, 2015 12:38 AM
    Thursday, January 22, 2015 2:33 AM

All replies

• Hi ozkarLeo,

Could be something wrong with your register developer license, I would suggest you to re-do it via Visual Studio:

Then you should be able to see the dialog let you agree something and acquire for your developer license.

Do not forget to restart the machine if you still have something wrong with the developer license.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by ozkarLeo Monday, January 26, 2015 12:38 AM
    Thursday, January 22, 2015 2:33 AM
  • fixed just reboot the pc
    Monday, January 26, 2015 12:38 AM