How to develop website compatible with mobile using asp.net and c# RRS feed

• Question

• User1036972001 posted

Hi!

I have got to develop website ASP NET C# with webpages compatibles with mobile

could you pls suggest how to make it done?

i make it through using VS 2019 community version?

pls suggest.

it would be better if you could send me some sample mobile compatible website with source.

Friday, October 2, 2020 1:32 PM

Answers

• User475983607 posted

As far as I can tell, your second post has nothing to do with your original question. 

Read the SideWaffle support documentation if you need help with SideWaffle.  Likewise, go to an Angular support site if you are trying to learn Angular.  

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, October 2, 2020 8:34 PM

All replies

• User475983607 posted

I think you are looking for a responsive web design.  Responsive websites take advantage of CSS media queries to display content based on the screen size.   There are many responsive frameworks that you can find with a simple Internet search

Bootstrap is integrated in the Visual Studio 2019 standard templates but there are others responsive frameworks.  Do some research and find a responsive frameworks that you like.  Next, take time to learn how to use the framework.  Finally implement the framework in your project. 

Friday, October 2, 2020 3:55 PM
  • User1036972001 posted

thanks for help

i working with this article Visual Studio Tools for Bootstrap

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/29385.visual-studio-tools-for-bootstrap.aspx

i have installed on project the SideWaffle.Creator 2017 but i don't find new Item ASP.NET Scaffolding T4 Files and the folder SideWaffle don't exists

Please help

Friday, October 2, 2020 6:59 PM
  • User475983607 posted

As far as I can tell, your second post has nothing to do with your original question. 

Read the SideWaffle support documentation if you need help with SideWaffle.  Likewise, go to an Angular support site if you are trying to learn Angular.  

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, October 2, 2020 8:34 PM