login error tenant portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

i have created the tenant user in azure AD, but when i try to login i get this error:

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.                                                    

We received a bad request.

Additional technical information:
    Correlation ID: 68bbbee7-e8b1-4443-84f1-d9a80984d9b0
    Timestamp: 2017-05-29 09:24:33Z

AADSTS90093: This application requires application permissions to another application. Consent for application permissions can only be performed by an administrator. Sign out and sign in as an administrator or contact one of your organization's administrators.

I have done this with rpevious installations and it worked fine, the admin user can login to the tenant portal, but no users, any idea?

Thanks

Monday, May 29, 2017 9:37 AM

Answers

• Hola,

Have you run the 'Activate the Admin and Tenant Portals' step after deployment? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-stack/azure-stack-run-powershell-script#activate-the-administrator-and-tenant-portals 

Activate the administrator and tenant portals

After deployments that use Azure Active Directory, you must activate both the administrator and tenant portals. This activation consents to giving the Azure Stack portal and Azure Resource Manager the correct permissions (listed on the consent page) for all users of the directory.+

Note

If the portals are not activated, only the directory administrator can sign in and use the portals. If any other user signs in, they will see an error that tells them that the administrator has not granted permissions to other users. When the administrator does not natively belong to the directory Azure Stack is registered to, the Azure Stack directory must be appended to the activation URL. For example, if Azure Stack is registered to fabrikam.onmicrosoft.com and the admin user is admin@contoso.com, navigate to https://portal.local.azurestack.external/guest/signup/fabrikam.onmicrosoft.com to activate the portal.

Cheers,

Kenny

Monday, May 29, 2017 10:49 AM