application Development RRS feed

• Question

• Please I want to help
    I would like to develop a special program for the accounting business small and medium-sized companies and a special program running pharmacies
    What are the tools to be learned and used many people have asked and the answer is
    MSoffice or VB. Net or visual studio light switch
    Please help to clarify the right way and I hope that the answer will be classified
    Thank you all
    • Moved by Cindy Meister MVP Tuesday, September 20, 2011 5:54 AM not vsto related (From:Visual Studio Tools for Office)
    Monday, September 19, 2011 3:00 PM

Answers

• I recommend Visual Studio because it provides you with the most flexibility.  You can write in VB or C#or ... and you can write apps for Windows, Office, SharePoint, ...

VS also has a large number of excellent online learning tools.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards, Rich ... http://greatcirclelearning.com
    • Marked as answer by anas.hamzeh Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:27 AM
    Monday, September 19, 2011 4:33 PM

All replies

• I recommend Visual Studio because it provides you with the most flexibility.  You can write in VB or C#or ... and you can write apps for Windows, Office, SharePoint, ...

VS also has a large number of excellent online learning tools.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards, Rich ... http://greatcirclelearning.com
    • Marked as answer by anas.hamzeh Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:27 AM
    Monday, September 19, 2011 4:33 PM
  • Thanks Mr Rich for your answer

But I have another questions:
    Is MS excel  enough to develop an application for the management of pharmacies and business accounting software? because I want to develop software and sell it in the local market
    What is the role of visual studio? is there any other solutions do you recommend it?

please I nead your advice
    Thank you for your interest

best regards
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:27 AM