grep -r UIWebV is not giving the libraries that uses UIWebview reference.:XAMARIN RRS feed

• Question

• User393601 posted

My ios app is rejected by Apple. I have followed the recent documents to solve the UiWebview based rejection from Apple. I am keeping the latest versions as mentioned in the documents.

While building the application I am getting a warning

I just want to find out the library/Nuget package that has UiWebview reference. So from the google search, I am trying grep -r UIWebV in terminal

Methods I followed: Method 1 Paste my project folder in the desktop in Terminal cd ~/desktop then grep -r UIWebV The result is added below.I couldn't find any libraries.

Method 2 I have taken the path to the .ipa file but cd myproject.ipa gives this output.

I am traped in this error. I have released the android version and facing issue with ios release. Can anyone help me in this. Please :(

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 4:20 AM

All replies

• User369978 posted

It's better to not create duplicate thread : https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/184967/ios-app-rejected-by-apple-not-getting-the-packages-that-uses-uiwebview-while-using-grep-r-uiwebv .

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 6:34 AM