Sketchflow 4 - Export to Word RRS feed

• Question

• Some of the screens were exported, but not all (well, one of the seven screens to be exact).  Any idea what could have caused this problem?

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 5:38 PM

All replies

• Are all of the screens represented in the SketchFlow map?  Can you share your project so we can diagnose the problem?

If so, please feel free to send it to me at first.last@microsoft.com using my name.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:49 PM
  • I've created different screens for each tab, and wired them up via the SketchFlowMap.  This turned out to be unnessary.  And I also found out that only the visible tab (only one possible being the nature of the tabcontrol) will be shown in the word document.

I combined the screens into one, created a stategroup with several states (one for each tab I want shown when exporting), then set each state to the SelectIndex of the tab control for each of the tab.  And that appeared to do the trick.

I got the fix based on this article, http://electricbeach.org/?p=365.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:45 PM
  • I can get this to work as well, but unfortunately not with a second row of tabs under the first one... does anyone have an idea how that would work?
    Monday, November 15, 2010 2:55 PM