none
Pop-up Calendar RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to create a pop-up calendar, and when following the steps on the Microsoft help website, I get stuck on locating the MonthView control.  When I have the toolbox open and select additional controls, the option for "Microsoft MonthView Control isn't available.  Do I have to download anything to add this option?
    Thursday, September 4, 2014 8:31 PM

Answers

• Hi Drezlace,

>>When I have the toolbox open and select additional controls, the option for "Microsoft MonthView Control isn't available.<<

Did you get any error message? Or was this control visible for you check? And which version of Excel are you using?

As far as I know, the Microsoft Month view control is included in Windows Common Controls-2 6.0. And you can download them from link below:

http://activex.microsoft.com/controls/vb6/MSCOMCT2.CAB

Then we need to reigster the control before we use it,. You can get more detail about this control:

Excel 2013 Popup Calendar

Access 2010 Datepicker control missing

Best regards

Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 5, 2014 10:05 AM