none
multiple text values? RRS feed

• Question

• for school, im trying to make a program where it has a lebel that gives you the same of the color, and you click the box that has the color in it, which then sends you to the next color. the problem is, i cant figure out how to make it so if you click the wrong color, it gives you a popup that says incorrect, not corrrect. do you have any idea how to make this happen? thanks!
    Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:34 PM

All replies

• for school, .......

....... do you have any idea how to make this happen?

Hi

Yes, I and many others do know how to make it happen, but, what we need is to see the code you have done towards that goal so far.

Or, do you expect people here to do your school project for you?

Just post the code you have done so far (use the code block tool in the toolbar to do so)

Regards Les, Livingston, Scotland

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:55 PM
  • Hello,

As mentioned, we will assist with school work but only when you make an effort, otherwise you learn nothing. You are taking a class not to simply obtain credits but to learn.

When posting code use the code button.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Thursday, October 5, 2017 12:07 AM

• Hi goldenapples,

>>the problem is, i cant figure out how to make it so if you click the wrong color, it gives you a popup that says incorrect, not corrrect. do you have any idea how to make this happen?

You can save the previous color to a variable. Then, compared with the next color, If not the same, jump out of the pop-up box.

You can refer the following link to create windows popup.

how to create windows popup using vb.net:
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0309a6e4-4c3b-4907-8d3f-79457633586e/how-to-create-windows-popup-using-vbnet?forum=vbgeneral

Also, as leshay,Karenin said, you should post the code you have done, This will help us quickly analyze your problem.

Best Regards,

Yohann Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 5, 2017 4:14 AM