none
Language netutral styles in xml RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have a query regarding the built in styles and documents edited in multiple language versions of Word.

My problem is that we're working on xml transforms of the word document and I'm wondering what's the equal of the wdBuiltinStyle in the word xml. I want something that is constant independent of word version.

Regards

Erik

Friday, April 10, 2015 3:00 PM

Answers

• Hi Erik,

>>My problem is that we're working on xml transforms of the word document and I'm wondering what's the equal of the wdBuiltinStyle in the word xml. I want something that is constant independent of word version.

Do you mean you were working on something about Open XML by using XSLT? If so, since this forum is mainly for discussing questions about Word automation (VBA), Word customization, I will recommend you going to the forum below for help.

#Office XML, ODF, and Binary File Formats.
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=os_binaryfile

If I misunderstood you, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by ErikZk Tuesday, April 14, 2015 7:21 AM
    Tuesday, April 14, 2015 1:34 AM

All replies

• Hi Erik,

>>My problem is that we're working on xml transforms of the word document and I'm wondering what's the equal of the wdBuiltinStyle in the word xml. I want something that is constant independent of word version.

Do you mean you were working on something about Open XML by using XSLT? If so, since this forum is mainly for discussing questions about Word automation (VBA), Word customization, I will recommend you going to the forum below for help.

#Office XML, ODF, and Binary File Formats.
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=os_binaryfile

If I misunderstood you, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by ErikZk Tuesday, April 14, 2015 7:21 AM
    Tuesday, April 14, 2015 1:34 AM
  • Hi Edward

Ah yes that's exactly what I meant, thanks for pointing me to the right forum :)

Regards

Erik

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 7:26 AM