SharePoint 2010: The following connections failed to refresh: TfsOlapReport” (sometimes) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have a TFS 2010 and SharePoint 2010 Server (Dual server setup) When I go to a Dashboard page in SharePoint I often get the following error “The following connections failed to refresh: TfsOlapReport” for one or all reports on the Dashboard. If I reload the page all reports shows up as expected and contains the correct data.

On the SharePoint Portal if I click “Excel Reports” and click a report I get the same error. If I click OK, to the error message, a report show up but it contains no data.

In the setup guide there is a (very good, btw) section “How to: Configure Settings for Dashboard Compatibility” that describes how to configure excel services and single sign on. But that is related to MOSS 2007.

I have tried to translate the steps in the guide to SharePoint 2010 but must have missed something somewhere.

Are you aware of an updated guide that explains how to do this in SharePoint 2010?

Sunday, September 5, 2010 6:50 AM

Answers

All replies