Visual Studio 2013 Xaml Designer Can‘t Load

Question

• when I open my sln,the xaml UI designer can't load since from yesterday.I tried reload UI designer again and again.even if I new a empty solution,it also doesn't work.Help~~~~~~~~~~please~~~~

the info show:

System.OperationCanceledException

register the designer application need too long time to compelete,it had canceled .please reload again.

注册设计器所需的应用程序包需要太长时间才能完成,已取消注册。请重新加载设计器并重试。
       在 Microsoft.Expression.HostUtility.Platform.AppContainerProcessDomainFactory.CreateDesignerProcess(String applicationPath, String clientPort, Uri hostUri, IDictionary environmentVariables, Int32& processId, Object& processData)
       在 Microsoft.Expression.DesignHost.Isolation.Primitives.ProcessDomainFactory.ProcessIsolationDomain..ctor(ProcessDomainFactory factory, IIsolationBoundary boundary, AppDomainSetup appDomainInfo, FrameworkName targetFramework, String identifier, String baseDirectory)
       在 Microsoft.Expression.DesignHost.Isolation.Primitives.ProcessDomainFactory.CreateIsolationDomain(IIsolationBoundary boundary)
       在 Microsoft.Expression.HostUtility.Platform.AppContainerProcessDomainFactory.CreateIsolationDomain(IIsolationBoundary boundary)
       在 Microsoft.Expression.DesignHost.Isolation.Primitives.IsolationBoundary.Initialize()
       在 Microsoft.Expression.DesignHost.Isolation.Primitives.IsolationBoundary.CreateInstance[T](Type type)
       在 Microsoft.Expression.DesignHost.Isolation.IsolatedObjectFactory.Initialize()
       在 Microsoft.VisualStudio.ExpressionHost.Services.VSIsolationService.CreateObjectFactory(IIsolationTarget isolationTarget, IObjectCatalog catalog)
       在 Microsoft.Expression.DesignHost.Isolation.IsolationService.CreateLease(IIsolationTarget isolationTarget)
       在 Microsoft.Expression.DesignHost.IsolatedDesignerService.CreateLease(IIsolationTarget isolationTarget, CancellationToken cancelToken, DesignerServiceEntry& entry)
       在 Microsoft.Expression.DesignHost.IsolatedDesignerService.IsolatedDesignerView.CreateDesignerViewInfo(CancellationToken cancelToken)
       在 Microsoft.Expression.DesignHost.Isolation.IsolatedTaskScheduler.InvokeWithCulture[T](CultureInfo culture, Func`2 func, CancellationToken cancelToken)
       在 Microsoft.Expression.DesignHost.Isolation.IsolatedTaskScheduler.<>c__DisplayClassa`1.<StartTask>b__6()
       在 System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
       在 System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

Thursday, March 06, 2014 6:28 AM

Answers

• Hi,I had resolved My Problem,When I uninstall the Office 2013 which I had‘t activated,Visual Studio works fine,Thank You~~~~~
    Monday, March 10, 2014 4:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Make sure the network in your computer is Ok. And check the Firewall. And if this cannot resolve your problem. May be there is some problem occured in your VS. You should reinstall it. And please note when you finish installing the Vs2013, you should reboot your computer. If you cannot reboot it,the Visual Studio 2013 Xaml Designer Can‘t Load anymore.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey. Thanks<br/> MSDN Community Support<br/> <br/> Please remember to &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, March 07, 2014 3:17 AM
  • Hi,I had resolved My Problem,When I uninstall the Office 2013 which I had‘t activated,Visual Studio works fine,Thank You~~~~~
    Monday, March 10, 2014 4:16 AM