none
BTS 2009 - CU2 RRS feed

• Question

• I was told that our BizTalk server had CU2 installed.  However, I am recieving the following message.  How do I ensure the update is in place?  Is there something I need to configure after the update?

Error encountered during parsing. The X12 transaction set with id '0001' contained in functional group with id '5627546', in interchange with id '000000018', with sender id 'qnxtunitst_5010', receiver id '810216685 ' is being suspended with following errors:

Error: 1 (Field level error)

SegmentID: ST

Position in TS: 1

Data Element ID: ST03_ImplementationGuideVersionName

Position in Segment: 3

Data Value: 005010X222A1

7: Invalid code value

Friday, May 6, 2011 4:54 PM

Answers

• Yes I had the same problem. After contacting MS, we were told that you have to hard code that value on the map. Once we did, it started working. You can also do it on the schema, but given that the guides have changed a lot recently, it is best to do it on the map.
    Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question
    Friday, May 6, 2011 7:26 PM

All replies

• If you go to Add/Remove programs and click to show updates, you should see the CU 2 listed.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Friday, May 6, 2011 5:21 PM
  • Thank you, I see that CU2 is installed.  Do you have any ideas how I can fix my issue?

Friday, May 6, 2011 5:48 PM
  • Yes I had the same problem. After contacting MS, we were told that you have to hard code that value on the map. Once we did, it started working. You can also do it on the schema, but given that the guides have changed a lot recently, it is best to do it on the map.
    Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question
    Friday, May 6, 2011 7:26 PM
  • I don't see any maps.  The schemas are not ours to modify, so I'll check with our vendor.  Thanks for the help!  (They sure as heck don't)
    Friday, May 6, 2011 7:31 PM