Jeremy's Personal Website having problems in Firefox? RRS feed

• Question

• User593215468 posted

I finally have Jeremy's personal website running live but now when I test the blogs or anything that requires the message feature the script gets an error and Firefox tells me to either stop the script or continue running it. Sometimes it works after pressing stop script and then again sometimes it doesn't. In IE 6 the feature works and so does the spell check and everything else. Is there any fix for Firefox because I'm a huge Firefox supporter. Thanks.

~Eric

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:35 PM

All replies

• User595806616 posted

I just tested my site in Firefox and you are correct there is an issue. The issue is with the FreeTextBox control that I use for the blog entry. I searched in the forums on FreeTextBox.com and it appears there is a hack that is supposed to fix the issue. I'm going to do a little searching first to see if there is a simple WYSIWYG editor that I can implement that is cross browser compatible.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 12:06 AM
  • User1742304165 posted

There is a good one I use for my blog and for web apps call Innova Editor.  Cool this about it, is that i has its own assets manager ect.  here is the link if you want to check it out.  http://www.innovastudio.com/editor.asp

Hope you solve your problem Jeremy.

Thursday, April 26, 2007 1:01 AM
  • User595806616 posted
    Thanks, the Innova Editor looks interesting. The challenge I have, is that whatever editor I use, I have to be able to comply with license agreements.
    Friday, April 27, 2007 1:04 AM