none
Report with Embedded Image and adjacent Text in print layout RRS feed

• Question

• I have a report design in reportviewer where there is a logo image at the top-left of the report - next to a text box heading.

For some reason, when I put the image in the corner - the text heading next to it does appear at design time and in 'normal' layout - but disappears when you select 'print layout'  - can anyone tell me what is wrong and how to fix ?

Andrew

Andrew G
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 3:59 PM

Answers

• Hi Andrew,
    For further diagnostics on this issue, we need a sample from you to reproduce this issue. Could you please first send your report to sqltnsp_at_microsoft_dot_com? If your report needs some data for the reproduce, please also include the sample data with an Excel file or a test database backup file.

You may also try using a table to align the controls to see if it helps. For example, you can drag a table to your top-left report corner and drag your logo image to one cell of the table and drag the textbox heading to an adjacent cell in the table.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Monday, April 26, 2010 1:15 PM