none
Is it me or I see an error with your .net Framework 3.5 SP1 for Windows 7seven? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all

when I download the update that is from the microsoft.net Frameworks for some reason when I restart my computer it does not recognize my internet connection, I tried disabling firewall, as well the virus scanner; please I need help, any suggestions?

Monday, October 17, 2011 9:15 PM

Answers

• .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5 through 3.5 SP1 is installed as an integral part of Windows 7.

So, you already have it.

You can see it by doing this: Control Panel->Programs and Features... Turn Windows features on and off...

Find Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 in the features list.

To turn on all subfeatures, expand the node, then check all subfeatures.

I still don't know what you are trying to install, but if it is really what you stated, you cannot install it because it's already part of your OS.

If it's something different, please provide specifics. A link to the download will be helpful.

• Marked as answer by Alexander Sun Tuesday, October 25, 2011 3:35 AM
    Monday, October 17, 2011 11:42 PM

All replies

• Your internet connectivity issue is almost certainly unrelated to any .NET Framework you have installed.

If you have an issue with an update for a .NET Framework, readers will need to know what update you are talking about, which .NET Framework version is involved and what Windows version you use.

For best help getting your internet connectivity restored, you should post in the Microsoft Answers forums for your Windows version.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Monday, October 17, 2011 9:50 PM
  •  

, readers will need to know what update you are talking about, which .NET Framework version is involved and what Windows version you use.

windows.net Framework 3.5 SP1 for Windows 7seven

Pixelman
    Monday, October 17, 2011 9:57 PM
  • .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5 through 3.5 SP1 is installed as an integral part of Windows 7.

So, you already have it.

You can see it by doing this: Control Panel->Programs and Features... Turn Windows features on and off...

Find Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.1 in the features list.

To turn on all subfeatures, expand the node, then check all subfeatures.

I still don't know what you are trying to install, but if it is really what you stated, you cannot install it because it's already part of your OS.

If it's something different, please provide specifics. A link to the download will be helpful.

• Marked as answer by Alexander Sun Tuesday, October 25, 2011 3:35 AM
    Monday, October 17, 2011 11:42 PM
  • oh my, for some reason when I've checked the .net framework off, I was able to access to the internet, I will look into this situation tho so history wouldn't repeat.

thanks

┳︻▄(Pixelman)ξ▄︻┻!

Pixelman
    Wednesday, October 19, 2011 1:46 AM
  • Hi Pixelman,

Is your problem solved? If you have any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Alexander Sun [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:34 AM