i can NOT test my app anymore in Visual studio, using Local Machine - Release / Debug

Question

• Error    1    Error : DEP0700 : Registration of the app failed. An internal error occurred with error 0x80073D05. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=235160 for help diagnosing app deployment issues. (0x80073cf6)    Mastering Windows 8 Using Javascript

Something is really wrong here, i don't know what to do anymore. It suddenly gives this error, it works fine yesterday.

Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:49 AM

Answers

• Hi Raymond,

AS you mentioned that you cannot event debug or run the Windows Store app on your local dev machine, is this problem occuring for one project only or for any windows store app (even if you create a new one)? If this is a project specific issue, possibly some of the project/solution file got corrupted. What you can try is first create a new Windows Store project (with the same project as original one) and make sure it works (can debug and run). After that, you can manually copy and import the code and resources from the problem project into the new one to see if it works.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Song Tian Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:27 AM
    Monday, November 19, 2012 7:49 AM

All replies

• I can't even debug my app in Visual Studio anymore, something is really wrong here. I don't know what to do. HELP please
    Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:00 AM
  • hello any microsoft employee that can help, please ?

Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:02 AM
  • help help help help help help
    Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:04 AM
  • i have tried clean the solution, rebuild the solution, build the solution, it keeps giving me that error. HELP.
    Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:09 AM
  • i am getting super annoyed with this error message. This is a recurring error that i don't know what to do to fix it, is this a bug from Visual Studio ?
    Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:15 AM
  • Hi Raymond,

AS you mentioned that you cannot event debug or run the Windows Store app on your local dev machine, is this problem occuring for one project only or for any windows store app (even if you create a new one)? If this is a project specific issue, possibly some of the project/solution file got corrupted. What you can try is first create a new Windows Store project (with the same project as original one) and make sure it works (can debug and run). After that, you can manually copy and import the code and resources from the problem project into the new one to see if it works.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Song Tian Wednesday, November 21, 2012 9:27 AM
    Monday, November 19, 2012 7:49 AM