none
I published an app called 3 Grams Digital Scales App

Question

• On the dashboard it says published to the win 8.x store (just windows 10 was pending)

Now i only wanted to test the app (IAP features) so i selected the "" option under distribution.

https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nrvwh0c4fnz

But when i click the link i cant see the app on pc or test device (OS win 8.1), but i have added my hotmail account to the email list in that section.

Why is this, can you not test apps in your own account?

Friday, April 7, 2017 10:27 AM

All replies

• Hello,

>But when i click the link i cant see the app on pc or test device (OS win 8.1),

I can see your app on my Windows 10 machine though I cannot download it. Your testers can only download the app on Windows Phone 8.1 and earlier. Even if they have the link to your app's listing, they won't be able to download the app unless they are using a Microsoft account associated with an email address that you provided when submitting this app.

For more details, you may refer to Other methods for distributing apps to testers to check your submission.

If you still cannot find the cause, please contact Dev Center support through your developer account so that they can review your app in back end.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Matttew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 10, 2017 6:55 AM