Using word javascript api - how to add custom property to content control RRS feed

• Question

• hi

I am using word 2013 javascript api,  I want to add the custom property attribute to custom xml part added to word doc, for adding the ooxml i used the below code, How can i add custom attribute / or option using javascript api

Office.context.document.setSelectedDataAsync(myXML, { coercionType:'ooxml' }, function (result) {});

Or how do i insert content control using javascirpt api .. with rich content and set of option

thanks

Vimal

Office.context.document.bindings.addFromNamedItemAsync("MyContentControlTitle", "text", { id: 'myBinding' });
    });

regards Vimal

• Edited by singhal Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:43 AM
    Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:24 AM

Answers

• Hi Vimal,

For the ContentControl object, there isn’t the property or method to achieve the mapping (like XMLMapping), in my opinion, we can’t do that. We could add ContentControl or insert rich content (e.g. Ooxml)

You may submit the user voice here.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 6:50 AM