poroblem after include some header in unit test RRS feed

• Question

• hi

i'm beginner in writing unit test . when i add a unit test in visual studio (C++ language) and include  math.h header i get a lot of error ???

please help me

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 10:03 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

And what version of VS do you work with? VS2010 or VS2012?

You can refer to the following articles about Unit tests for C++:

VS2012: Writing Unit tests for C/C++ with the Microsoft Unit Testing Framework for C++

VS2010: Unit Tests and C++, Generics, and Web Services

Then you can re-start doing unit test for C++ with the correct steps provided in the articles. You can re-create a new unit test for C++ to check the result.  If you still have some issues, I suggest that you can provide us detailed error messages so that we can further look at this issue.

And if possible, you can provide us a simple sample so that we can repro your issue. You can attach it and upload it on the sky drive. Then you can post the download link here. We can try it on our computer.

Best regards,

Amanda Zhu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Amanda Zhu Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:44 PM
    Wednesday, January 9, 2013 1:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your post.

And what version of VS do you work with? VS2010 or VS2012?

You can refer to the following articles about Unit tests for C++:

VS2012: Writing Unit tests for C/C++ with the Microsoft Unit Testing Framework for C++

VS2010: Unit Tests and C++, Generics, and Web Services

Then you can re-start doing unit test for C++ with the correct steps provided in the articles. You can re-create a new unit test for C++ to check the result.  If you still have some issues, I suggest that you can provide us detailed error messages so that we can further look at this issue.

And if possible, you can provide us a simple sample so that we can repro your issue. You can attach it and upload it on the sky drive. Then you can post the download link here. We can try it on our computer.

Best regards,

Amanda Zhu [MSFT]
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Amanda Zhu Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:44 PM
    Wednesday, January 9, 2013 1:36 AM
  • Hello,

What about your issue now? Could you get useful information from our reply?

Would you mind letting us know the result of the suggestion?

Best regards,

Amanda Zhu [MSFT]

Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:38 AM