none
How to get first replied time in outlook with VBA or C# RRS feed

• Question

• Currently, we can get last replied time using below code, however with the business change, we want to get the first replied time of mail in outlook, can somebody tell me whether we can get first replied time of each mail in outlook? that would be much appreciate. Thanks a lot.  if someone knows that, could you send it to my personal mailbox?  my mailbox: chenxu7601257@qq.com

RepliedTime = CheckBlankFields("PR_LAST_VERB_EXECUTION_TIME", propertyAccessor.GetProperty("http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/proptag/0x10820040"));

private string CheckBlankFields(string FieldName, object FieldValue)
            {
                string value = string.Empty;
                if (FieldName != "")
                {
                    value = FieldValue.ToString();
                }
                return value;
            }
    Friday, March 27, 2015 9:41 AM

Answers

• Hello,

No, the Outlook object model (nor low-level properties) doesn't provide such information.

As a workaround you may try to find all replies in the Sent Items folder. However, user or add-in can specify the folder where to store sent messages or delete them at all. See the SaveSentMessageFolder property for more information. Also the DeleteAfterSubmit method can be used, it is a boolean value that is true if a copy of the mail message is not saved upon being sent, and false if a copy is saved.

If you really need to track the first reply time you can develop an add-in where you can add a user property to items with such information.

Friday, March 27, 2015 10:53 AM