none
Dynamics 365 Benefit with MSDN Enterprise RRS feed

• Question

• Please add a benefit to the MSDN enterprise subscription so that we can get a 1 user license Dynamics 365 online instance. This would be very beneficial for developers to be able to have their own sandbox, just like we do with Office 365 E3.
    Friday, June 2, 2017 5:49 PM

All replies

• Please add a benefit to the MSDN enterprise subscription so that we can get a 1 user license Dynamics 365 online instance. This would be very beneficial for developers to be able to have their own sandbox, just like we do with Office 365 E3.

Please contact the Visual Studio Subscription support and leave your feedback.

https://www.visualstudio.com/subscriptions/support/

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query.

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Friday, June 2, 2017 7:26 PM
  • Our Microsoft rep suggested that I post this here as this is the feedback forum.  Microsoft should be monitoring these forums.
    Friday, June 2, 2017 7:50 PM
  • Our Microsoft rep suggested that I post this here as this is the feedback forum.  Microsoft should be monitoring these forums.

Please contact Microsoft Concierge Chat support and leave your feedback.

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query.

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Friday, June 2, 2017 10:58 PM