none
Error DEP0001 : Unexpected Error: -2147009287

Question

• When I try to deploy my application to Windows phone 10 I get this error:

Error: -2147009287 from visual studio 2015 comunity.

How can I solve that?

• Moved by IoTGirl Thursday, August 4, 2016 4:10 PM Not Windows IoT
    Thursday, August 4, 2016 9:06 AM

Answers

• Hi ciprianj,

Please try running your Visual Studio in Safe mode to Check whether some add-ins and extensions affect it (devenv /safemode)

To exclude the cause of the Visual Studio. I suggest you could try to repair your Visual Studio or install the VS2015 Update3, the latest update of VS2015.

Also you could try to reset your windows phone.

If still has the same issue. Since Our forum is discussing about VS general question like how to set/configure Visual Studio and Visual Studio tools.

I suggest you could try to post your issue to the UWP development forum for better support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Friday, August 5, 2016 6:20 AM

All replies

• is your visual studio running as administrator?
    Thursday, August 4, 2016 9:38 AM
  • yes, still I have this error

• Edited by ciprianj Thursday, August 4, 2016 10:49 AM
    Thursday, August 4, 2016 10:48 AM
  • hello

may be if you select the right forum you will have a better chance to find a solution...

Thursday, August 4, 2016 11:17 AM
  • Hi ciprianj,

Please try running your Visual Studio in Safe mode to Check whether some add-ins and extensions affect it (devenv /safemode)

To exclude the cause of the Visual Studio. I suggest you could try to repair your Visual Studio or install the VS2015 Update3, the latest update of VS2015.

Also you could try to reset your windows phone.

If still has the same issue. Since Our forum is discussing about VS general question like how to set/configure Visual Studio and Visual Studio tools.

I suggest you could try to post your issue to the UWP development forum for better support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Friday, August 5, 2016 6:20 AM