none
NTSD and Vista RRS feed

• Question

• There's an article on MSDN about NTSD and CDB. The URL for the story I'm talking about is this:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc266320.aspx

This article is incorrect. It says ntsd.exe is available in the system32 directory. That's true for some versions of windows, but not all. For example, 64-bit Vista ultimate doesn't include it by default. I don't have the list of which versions of windows are shipped with ntsd.exe included, but I think somebody should update the MSDN article I listed above so that the article lists which versions of windows shipped with a copy of ntsd, or if the above article isn't an appropriate place, maybe the document above should have a link to one with that information.

Saturday, January 9, 2010 2:14 AM

All replies

• Thats the same case with 32-Bit Vista Ultimate, NTSD.exe is not available ( came with Dell inspiron 1720),

social.msdn.microsoft.com moderator must be sleepy enough not to push the answer for such questions?!

Its our fate, until a parallel sweeping technology in the market....we should get used to the delay!

kindly post how to download from MsDn sites..( I tried some great SDK win7 .net framework 4..blah blah --- but no use)

thanks

HydPhani
    Saturday, October 8, 2011 4:36 PM