how do I disable password remember from sharepooint designer 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having problems at work logging into our SharePoint Designer 2007 program. First, I open the SharePoint Designer 2007. Then I select File > Open Site... After that I drop the SharePoint site link that I want to edit. A dialog box pops up asking me to enter my username and password of which I enter in our administrator user name and password. again when i closed it and open it and now wanted to lo-gin with different username, it didn't ask me but logged in automatically. I've tried reinstalling SharePoint Designer 2007 but that hasn't worked, might thinking that it had stored it somewhere but its not asking for log-in even after re install.

how can I log into the same SharePoint sites width using different login credentials.

Does anyone have any ideas about what is going on?

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 9:04 AM

Answers

• Hi,

We can set Internet Options to determine whether to do a user authentication. Please follow these steps:

1.       Open IE and click Tools > Internet Options.

2.       In Security option, choose Local intranet, and then click Custom level.

3.       In Logon under User Authentication, choose Prompt for user name and password. Click OK.

4.       Restart IE. Then it will prompt authentication.

Another method, we can right click on the SharePoint Designer .exe file and select Run As a different user and type the credentials you want.

Thanks,
    Emir

• Marked as answer by Emir Liu Friday, December 2, 2011 5:26 AM
    Thursday, November 24, 2011 6:09 AM