contact us page in asp.net configuring with server host RRS feed

• Question

• User-1275185108 posted

i have this error while running page below

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
    Parameter name: site

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
    Parameter name: site

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
    Parameter name: site]
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.HostingInit(HostingEnvironmentFlags hostingFlags, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +303

[HttpException (0x80004005): Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
    Parameter name: site]
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9882460
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +101
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +254
    Tuesday, February 3, 2015 1:32 AM

All replies

• User1577371250 posted

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.

Hi,

I guess something is wrong in your code and you are not getting some Array Index Values.

check whether you are missing any configuration settings which you are using in config file.

can you post the code?

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 1:41 AM
  • User-1275185108 posted

sure .which part of code i have to post ?

Friday, February 6, 2015 6:58 AM
  • User1577371250 posted

Hi,

The ContactUs Page where you are getting Error.

Friday, February 6, 2015 7:03 AM