Windows Phone application rating is not displaying RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Microsoft,

Our company has published an application  in windows Store on 21st april 2015.  

And many user have downloaded the application and many have rate it. But it is not displaying in the application page yet.

And I also checked with logging in Windows developer account. Still I could not see it.

Please provide clarification. From a developer side, do we need to do anything  for displaying rating information?

Thanks

anoop m

Thursday, April 23, 2015 11:15 AM

All replies

• No you don't need to do anything.

It could take some time to get your ratings display in the store. Also you will only be able to see the ratings from users in your region in the store. All ratings will only be visible in the developer center.

Wait for a week and if the ratings still doesn't show up, contact the developer support here

• Edited by AkshayJain Thursday, April 23, 2015 11:28 AM
    Thursday, April 23, 2015 11:27 AM
  • No you don't need to do anything.

It could take some time to get your ratings display in the store. Also you will only be able to see the ratings from users in your region in the store. All ratings will only be visible in the developer center.

Wait for a week and if the ratings still doesn't show up, contact the developer support here

Yea . Its already 3 days after a user Rated my app. Still not there under reviews section. Anyway I will wait.

Thanks

anoop m

Friday, April 24, 2015 6:24 AM