none
Office Online Store sometimes displaying my App, then not RRS feed

• Question

• My Apps were approved days ago and appear in the Office Online Store... But not all the times.

Copied from another forum, by request of Microsoft forumsupport)

For the past 2 days (nov 12, 2014) The searchpage:

https://store.office.com/search.aspx?category=Data%2BVisualization%2B%252b%2BBI&productgroup=SharePoint&ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US&page=2&order=3&direction=0

Lists 67 Apps.. (including mine) then 10 minutes later they are gone again and the page lists 62 apps.

Some 10 minutes later it lists 67 again

Same behaviour when searching from SharePoint

When they are not listed none of the direct Links from my support site to the Apps work.

Is this a load-balancing problem @ Microsoft or can I do something?

tnx

Danny

(trying to) Enhance the SharePoint List&Library View experience: www.ViewMaster365.com

Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:27 AM

Answers

• Update regardning my app: it's been visible since yesterday evening, so looks like the issue might be fixed
    • Marked as answer by Danny Engelman Sunday, November 23, 2014 8:07 AM
    Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:09 PM

All replies

• Hi, same Thing here.

My New app is visible for 5 minutes and then gone again for 25.

I've opened a Support ticket with Microsoft for this issue, a Problem has been identified and a fix is in the works; next update was promised for beginning of next week.

I'll let you kno if there's any news.

Saturday, November 15, 2014 2:57 PM
  • Danke Martin, good to hear it is not me or my doings,

as an independent (beginning) developer there are not many possibilities to get support; I did report it under my Office365 account, they called back but couldn't do anything else than escalate internally.

I allready started to investigate it had something to do with me using Napa and not Visual Studio; but those apps do not show up either.

Got 1000 flyers to hand out next week at SharePoint Connections Amsterdam,

hope they fix it before tuesday

(trying to) Enhance the SharePoint List&Library View experience: www.ViewMaster365.com

Saturday, November 15, 2014 3:18 PM
  • Alas.. handed out plenty of flyers today and the App store is not displaying any of the apps;

Maybe it is time for us to switch to Google Apps.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 6:52 PM
  • I'm having the exact same issue VERY unimpressed!
    Wednesday, November 19, 2014 10:28 PM
  • Sigh. 

I'd been hoping for resolution by "early this week" as promised by support. Unfortunately, still no solution and no news. 

Equally not impressed. 

Thursday, November 20, 2014 12:19 AM
  • I'am sorry to everyone for abusing this topic;

but it seems like the only page to log our concerns. For the past days I have taken screenshots of the last App page. I am now taking a screenshot every hour and posting it here.

Murphys Law will of course kink in and all issues will be solved from now on;

This is: GMT+1 12:15

Interesting to note (from the privious screenshots I have) is that that last App Zegami is not always in when all the other new ones are. So its not a simple all Latest Apps display or not...

Thursday, November 20, 2014 11:28 AM
  • Yeah! Got some attention from Microsoft!

quote:

" I would like to  let you know that this is a known issue, due to a few recent updates that have been rolled out.  We are currently investigating the issue, and we have an expected resolution date of the end of this month."

Friday, November 21, 2014 7:32 PM
  • Update regardning my app: it's been visible since yesterday evening, so looks like the issue might be fixed
    • Marked as answer by Danny Engelman Sunday, November 23, 2014 8:07 AM
    Saturday, November 22, 2014 8:09 PM