none
TEXTBOX - time format with miliseconds RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I need to have in my App 3 textboxes where I have to put my time results in format:   mm:ss:msms, where ms means tenth and hundredths part of seconds. All values will be put into textbox by me.
    Also I need a 3labels, where in Label1 and Label2 wili be diplayed the smallest and the second smallest time from textboxes and in Label 3 will be displayed sum of time from Label1 and Label2.

How should I format textboxes, which of variables use and how to programm it?

Could You give me an example how to make textbox in format MM:SS:MSMS how to read the value from it as MinuteMinute:SecondSecond:MilisecondMilisecond?
    How to sum values from Textbox1 and Texbox2? how to find the smallest time ?

Please help me.

Thank in advantage

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 1:35 PM

Answers

• Hi all,

I need to have in my App 3 textboxes where I have to put my time results in format:   mm:ss:msms, where ms means tenth and hundredths part of seconds. All values will be put into textbox by me.
    Also I need a 3labels, where in Label1 and Label2 wili be diplayed the smallest and the second smallest time from textboxes and in Label 3 will be displayed sum of time from Label1 and Label2.

Could You give me an example how to make textbox in format MM:SS:MSMS how to read the value from it as MinuteMinute:SecondSecond:MilisecondMilisecond?

Please help me.

Thank in advantage

You can create a custom string using the formatting options shown here.

Please call me Frank :)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 1:42 PM

All replies

• This sounds like a school project ?
    • Proposed as answer by Cor Ligthert Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:29 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Cor Ligthert Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:30 PM
    Wednesday, January 29, 2014 1:41 PM
  • Hi all,

Please help me.

Thank in advantage

You can create a custom string using the formatting options shown here.

Please call me Frank :)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 1:42 PM