none
The Detail section override the Header section RRS feed

• Question

• I tried everything I know, I put the controls in the header, I checked Access else without that problem, and I could not understand why this is happening.

In Design View:

ברוך. baruchiro@gmail.com

Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:34 PM

Answers

• The solution was in the Layout View.

Before that he presented me to labels and text boxes, but now he shows me the table, so I can drag its border, and it works.

Thank you all

Saturday, March 12, 2016 8:53 PM

All replies

• Is the text in the header a text control or a background image?
    Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:38 PM
  • text control.

There is one ComboBox control that you can not see.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:52 PM
  • I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking.  Could you explain in more detail?  What I see in your screen shot appears to be a datasheet view, which will not show labels in the same way a continuous form would.

Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
    Access tips: www.datagnostics.com/tips.html

Thursday, March 10, 2016 5:31 PM
  • See screenshots added.

And I'm sorry, but I do not know any more information to give. You can ask for?

Thursday, March 10, 2016 5:52 PM
  • You've set your form to SplitForm. In this mode it is possible to enlarge the datasheet view part in such a manner, that you hide other form parts.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 7:01 PM
  • So what can I do to display the data in the table? Do I need to design a table manually?
    And note the example file named "Contacts" that comes with Access, do not have this problem, although "SplitForm" Design.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 7:22 PM
  • You've set your form to SplitForm. In this mode it is possible to enlarge the datasheet view part in such a manner, that you hide other form parts.

Well spotted, Stefan!  I didn't see that it was a split form.

To the OP:  if you place your mouse pointer right over the line beween the column headers and the tiny bit of detail section that shows above them, does the cursor change to a resizing pointer?  You ought to be able to press and hold the mouse button to drag that down and expose the form's detail section.

Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
    Access tips: www.datagnostics.com/tips.html

Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:50 PM
  • Or set Split Form Size to Auto. You've set it just to a height with a too high value.
    Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:56 PM
  • The solution was in the Layout View.

Before that he presented me to labels and text boxes, but now he shows me the table, so I can drag its border, and it works.

Thank you all

Saturday, March 12, 2016 8:53 PM