none
No directX 11 capable GPU detected

Question

• Hi,

following are my display device details. When I tried executing Kinect configuration Verifier getting error for graphics processor as no directx 11 capable GPU detected. However I can see directX version 12 on my system. Please help and let me know if any other detail is required.

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
     Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
     Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
     DAC type: Internal
     Device Type: Full Device

Display Memory: 1664 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 32 MB
    Shared Memory: 1632 MB
    Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:35 AM

All replies

• Can you run dxdiag.exe and dump everything in a text file and post it here?
    Thursday, January 12, 2017 12:32 PM
  • Intel HD Graphics is the market name shared by many generations of integrated graphic accelerators made by Intel with different feature support and performance.

I would like to add for the sake of all issue reports with a description "DirectX 11 / DX12 installed" that requirement is not only the API/runtime presence but also hardware SUPPORT of given API. 

As NPatch suggested - run dxdiag, for quick check switch to "Display n" tabs and check feature level support of your hardware. If you do not see at least 11_0 support you do not meet the minimum requirements. If you have problems with verifier (the only important validation step is depth / color frames reception) despite having FL 11 accelerator, try to update the drivers.

Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:15 PM