none
Chart - Edit Data RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I'm using
    OpenXml To Generate PowerPoint "on the fly" with the Data from my
    Database

In the Chart I need to be able to Edit Data by clicking on Right Click)

my chart is representing well but when I click "Edit Data" I can't see the values

behind the chart(Excel file is empty)

it is possible?

what is the solution to provide this ?

Best Regards

Evgeny

Best Regards

Tuesday, May 1, 2012 12:25 PM

All replies

• We incorporated chart rendering into our product which is a Word data driven document generation toolkit. I don't know much about OOXML for powerpoint but my gues is that concepts are the same. When inserting a chart into a document part a corresponding chart part has cached data points which you successfully set. But there is also a corresponding embedded Excel part which must also be populated with the same values. I suspect that you forgot to create/update it. You can check this by creing such a slideshow using Powerpoint and then analyze parts of the created file.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012 12:59 PM
  • .....But there is also a corresponding embedded Excel part which must also be populated with the same values. I suspect that you forgot to create/update it. You can check this by creing such a slideshow using Powerpoint and then analyze parts of the created file.

Hello,Thank you for your reply.

You right I didnt create the Excel Part,can you please provide me some information about how to do that

any tutorial,or snippet of code

Regrads

Evgeny

Best Regards

Tuesday, May 1, 2012 1:11 PM