none
Repeating Table (Secondary Data Connection)

Question

• I have an InfoPath form that has a secondary data connection to another Sharepoint list to store assets entered on the Main data connection.  My Rule when the button is clicked is:

1. Set field's value:  workflowName = "Add Asset"
    2. Set field's value:  associationData = <g class="gr_ gr_20 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling" data-gr-id="20" id="20">concat</g>("<data><AssetDescription>", Asset Description, "</AssetDescription><OffboardingRecordID>", ID, "</OffboardingRecordID><AmountOwed>", Amount Owed, "</AmountOwed></data>")
    3. Query using a data connection:  Add Asset
    4. Set field's value: Amount Owed: ""
    5. Set field's value: RecordID = ID
    6. Set field's value: Asset Description = ""
    7. Query using a data connection:  Asset List

I have this working on another site, but when I tried duplicating it on the new site, it is not working properly.  It creates the record in the secondary list, but it shows in all the items in the Main list.

The data connection file (.udcx) has the information for the Site Workflow (Nintex) which creates the item in the secondary list.

• Edited by KMW1130 Thursday, February 7, 2019 6:25 PM formatting
    Thursday, February 7, 2019 4:12 PM

Answers

All replies

• I fixed it.  I missed that I didn't select the Query field.
    • Marked as answer by KMW1130 Friday, February 8, 2019 6:39 PM
    Friday, February 8, 2019 6:39 PM
  • Hi,

I am glad that you have fixed your issue.

Thanks for your sharing!

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 1:03 AM