Design a project architecture RRS feed

• Question

• User-656279955 posted

I hope this question fits here in this post.

I have a relational database for Personnel only, a second relational database for Financial Operations only and another relational database for Logistics only.

I want to build an application that uses asp.net core web.api, artificial intelligence from Azurre and Front End Angular and Ionic.

Can you give me an initial drawing of how to make this architecture happen? (Performance and safety are key)

Thanks.

Saturday, May 8, 2021 4:00 PM

Answers

• User475983607 posted

I have a relational database for Personnel only, a second relational database for Financial Operations only and another relational database for Logistics only.

I want to build an application that uses asp.net core web.api, artificial intelligence from Azurre and Front End Angular and Ionic.

Can you give me an initial drawing of how to make this architecture happen? (Performance and safety are key)

A 3-tier architecture is standard.  

Google Search 3-tier architecture

Performance of what exactly and what are the performance specifications? Likewise, there are many different types of security.   What are the application security needs?  What are you securing and what clients will use this application?

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Saturday, May 8, 2021 4:23 PM
  • User1120430333 posted

You can use layered or n-tier. N-tier is more secure for the simple fact that physical boundaries must be crossed if using N-tier correctly.

Chapter 3: Architectural Patterns and Styles | Microsoft Docs

Saturday, May 8, 2021 5:17 PM

All replies

• User475983607 posted

A 3-tier architecture is standard.  

Google Search 3-tier architecture

Performance of what exactly and what are the performance specifications? Likewise, there are many different types of security.   What are the application security needs?  What are you securing and what clients will use this application?

Saturday, May 8, 2021 4:23 PM
  • User1120430333 posted

You can use layered or n-tier. N-tier is more secure for the simple fact that physical boundaries must be crossed if using N-tier correctly.

Chapter 3: Architectural Patterns and Styles | Microsoft Docs

Saturday, May 8, 2021 5:17 PM
  • User-656279955 posted

Thanks so much!

Saturday, May 8, 2021 5:39 PM