none
Finding and displaying the XYZ real world coordinates of the Kinect for Windows V2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am new to Kinect development and I have a basic question to develop with Kinect for Windows V2.

I want to find and display the real world coordinates but I don't know what header files and functions are used.

Greatful for comments, Thanks.

Saturday, July 18, 2015 6:07 AM

Answers

• Hi JisungKim,

The CameraSpacePoints are the word coordinates. If you're new to developing take a look at the Quickstart tutorial videos here

Sr. Enterprise Architect | Trainer | Consultant | MCT | MCSD | MCPD | SharePoint TS | MS Virtual TS |Windows 8 App Store Developer | Linux Gentoo Geek | Raspberry Pi Owner | Micro .Net Developer | Kinect For Windows Device Developer |blog: http://dgoins.wordpress.com

Sunday, July 19, 2015 2:18 PM

All replies

• Hi JisungKim,

The CameraSpacePoints are the word coordinates. If you're new to developing take a look at the Quickstart tutorial videos here

Sr. Enterprise Architect | Trainer | Consultant | MCT | MCSD | MCPD | SharePoint TS | MS Virtual TS |Windows 8 App Store Developer | Linux Gentoo Geek | Raspberry Pi Owner | Micro .Net Developer | Kinect For Windows Device Developer |blog: http://dgoins.wordpress.com

Sunday, July 19, 2015 2:18 PM
  • Thank you for your comment.

In addition, I start with C++ language but Quickstart tutorial videos are using C#. Can I get some more information about develop tutorial with C++ language?

Monday, July 20, 2015 1:42 AM
  • I recommend you to have a look at the C++ Examples. They give you a nice overview. You can try to step in the debug mode through the code to understand what is happening in the background step by step.
    Monday, July 20, 2015 5:35 AM
  • Hi,

All of the samples marked "D2D" in the Sample Browser are written in C++. You can also filter the samples in the Sample Browser by clicking on the labels above the listings.

Thanks,

David

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 9:31 PM