none
Skype Bot Integration with Jenkins

Question

• Hi- I am a novice to Skype Bot, am trying to implement Bot using LUIS for some of my requirements. I got a requirement where I have to trigger a Jenkins Job which in turn will execute some of the test cases. 

I need help to start developing the Bot. How do I approach the requirement and if at all I need a LUIS integration? Please point me to some useful posts on the similar lines.

Thanks

Biswajit Pattanaik

Thanks n Regards Biswajit Pattanaik

Saturday, April 22, 2017 7:06 PM

All replies

• Hi Biswajit Pattanaik,

Thank you for posting here.

Based on my search, Here is a demo about LUIS Bot Sample that are organized into groups and designed to illustrate task-focused samples in C# and Node.js to help you build great bots.

Since your issue may be related to Skype, you could post your issue on skype forum.

I am not sure that the LUIS is third product.

Since your issue is not related to the C# programming language, I will move the case to off-topic forum.

Best Regards,

Hart

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 24, 2017 8:24 AM