Browser/ClearBrowsingDataOnExit setting in Policy CSP not working on Windows 10 Mobile RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to configure the Policy CSP, Browser/ClearBrowsingDataOnExit setting through my MDM service. I used the following SyncML to push the policy into a Windows 10 (1709) mobile device: 

<SyncML xmlns="SYNCML:SYNCML1.2"><SyncHdr></SyncHdr><SyncBody><Sequence><CmdID>InstallProfile;Collection=302;Type=Root</CmdID><Atomic><CmdID>AppMgmtProfile;Atomic</CmdID><Replace><CmdID>AppMgmtProfileReplace;Atomic</CmdID><Item><Target><LocURI>./Vendor/MSFT/Policy/Config/Browser/ClearBrowsingDataOnExit </LocURI></Target><Data>1</Data><Meta><Format>int</Format></Meta></Item></Replace></Atomic></Sequence></SyncBody></SyncML>

The device returns a 404 if I set the value to 1. However, deleting the value in the node or replacing it with 0 returns with 200. I have tried using both ./Device and ./User to try from Device and User scope respectively. But the result is the same.

The Policy CSP documentation clearly says that this setting is available for Win 10 mobile devices. Is there any other way of applying this setting? Has anybody else used this setting?

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 10:46 AM